Skin care from a company that knows nutrition, inside and out.
Skin is our largest organ and plays a very important role as our first level of defense against a host of environmental aggressors. A multi-tasker like no other, our skin has many important functions, all of which are designed to help keep our bodies working properly. Your skin can:
- Protect and provide a barrier to germs, UV light, and environmental aggressors
- Be a barrier to water; it protects us like a raincoat (or we would drown)
- Act like a sponge; it can selectively grab oily substances to absorb and nourish
- Regenerate, repair damage, and even convert sunlight into Vitamin D
- Act like a thermostat; it regulates your body’s temperature
- Transfer information like a switchboard