Did you know your home could be making you sick, even when you just cleaned it?
That’s what happened to my family and how I found Shaklee years ago.
Our products will help you keep every room of your house clean – from your kitchen to bathroom – even your laundry!
Did you know:
- Name brand laundry products contain “monoethanolamin,” which can cause asthma?
- Rinsing agents and dishwashing compounds may leave residues which can cause burns to the esophagus and mucous membranes, and can cause liver and kidney damage?
- Cleaning your shower for 15 minutes with name brand cleaning products could be 3 times more toxic than the government’s legal limits for closed spaces in public buildings?
Learn more about the products we have available to keep your home healthy!
- Nontoxic natural cleaners
- No harmful fumes
- No volatile organic cleaning compounds
- Hydrochloric acid
- Sulfuric acid
- Sulfamic acid
- Petroleum distillates
- Sodium hydroxide
- Butyl cellosolve
- Phosphoric acid
- Chlorine bleach
Are there Health Hazards hanging out under your kitchen sink, in your laundry room, garage or basement? Recent research findings suggest that manufacturers of household cleaners have too much freedom in the way they formulate [...]
Have you been looking for a really good granite cleaner or stainless steel cleaner? I certainly was! As a matter of fact, when I had my granite counter tops put in several years ago, I [...]
You may or may not be accustomed to making your own household cleaners. The thought of having one product that can do lots of different things is really foreign to typical Americans thanks to Madison [...]
Vinegar, for cleaning, is not as earth friendly and safe as you might think. More and more folks are looking for a natural approach to cleaning their home and many reach for the vinegar with [...]